Some Major issues that the new Republican held Congress and the new majority leader, John Boenhner, will allow to be introduced for consideration:
- The GOP platform ran on an issue of wanting to repeal the Universal Health Care Program voted into law by the Democratic held congress
- The Bush Tax cuts to expire
- Security and the new majority legislative body's interpretation of how to deal with 'illegal' aliens.
- Expenditures i.e. Funding for military and Afghan War, economic stimulus programs,
- Repeal of 'Don't ask, Don't tell'
Blogger's Opinion: It is dangerously 'sad' how people have easily succumb to the manipulations by a few with oligarchic manifesting characteristics. Their wanting to address our countries 'issues', needing to be ameliorated, by a way that is not only degenerative to the nations psyche but surreptitious in its intent through 'fear mongoring', 'negative' aggression and a Vietnam War era with a method by the intelligence organizations in the dissemination of misinformation as a way of inciting and controlling. They, 'the few'(Boehner, McConnell, Brownback, Palin, Bush, etc.) in the GOP leadership, assume that gullibility and ignorance of the Masses will prevail. This is their choice of approach toward Democratic political and social reform in lieu of a method of analysis and decisision making through academic acuity and relative applicability by way of a compromising resolve.
For those of you who voted, thank you for your service.